Auditor In A Box
Auditor-in-a-box is a practical electronic auditing tool which facilitates compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Mine, Health and Safety Act, OHSAS and ISO standards.
No technical assistance is required to install and use this system.
The programme is designed to assist companies in auditing and measuring compliance in terms of key legislation and provide guidelines and systems enabling them to act reasonably, should reportable incidents occur.
The system is a standalone auditor system that is accessed on your PC or laptop. The standalone auditor system includes:
- More accurate audits.
- Eliminate data re-capture.
- Instant reports – instant results and automated reports.
- Rapid distribution – effective use throughout your organisation.
- Auditor system – with option to add comments and photos.
- Automated reports – with graphs, comments and photos.
- MobiEasy plug-in available with Auditor-in-a-box.
Minimum System Requirements – Auditor in a Box
- PC / Laptop Version
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
- 512MB RAM.
- 500MB Hard drive space.
- RTF viewer / editor (Microsoft Word or similar).
Get More Information
For more information or a quote on Auditor In A Box please contact us below